If you are newly enrolled in the PPO or HDP plan or if you changed medical plans, you will receive one ID card for both medical and pharmacy benefits. Your new card will contain your UnitedHealthcare medical and CVS Caremark ID information. If your coverage is effective and you need to fill a prescription before you receive the combined ID card, you can print a temporary ID card at any time by visiting www.caremark.com.
CVS Caremark is the Prescription Benefit Manager for both the HDP and the PPO Plan.
- 2023 CVS Caremark Standard Control Formulary (Specialty Drugs)
- 2023 CVS Caremark Performance Drug List (Non-Specialty Drugs)
- 2023 CVS Caremark Exclusions
- Prescription Drug Benefits - A Quick Look
- Flu Shots and Vaccines
- How to Request Reimbursement for OTC At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits through Caremark.com
- How to Request Reimbursement for OTC At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits through Caremark.com (Spanish)
- OTC At-Home COVID-19 Test Kit Reimbursement Paper Claim Form