Enrollment and Cost
- Welcome to Annual Enrollment for 2024
- Cost - Retiree
- Learn About the Spouse Medical Plan Surcharge
- Spouse Medical Plan Surcharge Affidavit
- 2024 Retiree Enrollment Form
- UnitedHealthcare Benefit Services: Important Message About Premium Payment
- UnitedHealthcare Benefit Services: Automatic Withdrawal of Insurance Premiums Form
Retiree Group Medical Plans and Senior Plans
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for Retirees Enrolled in the HELPS Program
Changes to federal law removed the requirement for TCDRS to deduct health insurance premiums from your monthly benefit payment in order for you to claim an exclusion of up to $3,000 from your taxable income when filing taxes. The November 30, 2023 deduction, which pays your December 2023 retiree insurance premiums, will be the last deduction taken from your monthly TCDRS benefit payment.
Prior to January 1, 2024, you must make insurance premium payment arrangements with contracted direct billing services provider, UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Benefit Services division, in order to remain enrolled and avoid cancellation.
Watch your mail in late October for correspondence to learn about multiple options for making your payment beginning January 1, 2024.
Other Benefit Information